Pediatric Emergency Care Center
Designed with Children and Parents in Mind
Open Seven Days a Week from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
KidCare, located adjacent to the North Naples Hospital Emergency Department, provides emergency care in a kid friendly environment to almost 16,000 children a year. Staffed with board certified pediatric emergency physicians, pediatricians, pediatric nurses and therapists, KidCare has been developed to meet the specific needs of children. It is prepared to handle everything from minor emergencies such as ear infections, fever and minor cuts and sprains, to many life-threatening illnesses and injuries.
Features of KidCare include:
- Open seven days a week from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Sports a Naples”beachy” theme throughout including surf boards in the hallways and a different beach scene in each of the seven treatment rooms
- Flat screen TV’s in each of the treatment rooms
- State of the art diagnostic and therapeutic equipment including x-ray, CT, MRI, ultrasound and laboratory
- Availability of well trained and certified emergency department staff, if needed
- Communication with your child’s pediatrician
The KidCare staff are experienced in caring for these pediatric health issues:
- Infectious conditions such as colds, acute gastroenteritis, croup and bronchiolitis
- Chronic, recurrent illnesses such as asthma, sickle cell disease, or seizures
- Acute traumatic injuries
- Critical illnesses
- Basic procedures: casting, suturing, abscess drainage