Welcome to the Admitting Department of the NCH Healthcare System
239-552-7247 (North Naples)
Monday –Friday 8:00am –4:30pm
- Your doctor will set up a pre-admit appointment prior to your surgery date.
- The appointment will take approximately 1 hour.
- Please be sure to bring your pre-admit packet with you on this day.
- Bring your insurance cards, drivers license/photo ID.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- The day of your surgery please report to the admitting office at the hospital.
239-552-8300 (North Naples)
Monday –Friday 5:00am-5:30pm
5:30pm-5:00am (Through the Emergency Department)
When you are to be admitted please report to the Admitting office located on the first floor.
If you have not pre-admitted for this admission, please bring the following:
- Insurance cards
- Drivers License/Photo ID
- Doctor’s orders (If given to you)
If you do not have insurance, you may be asked for a deposit. An
additional deposit may be requested during your length of stay.
Your doctor may send you directly to the hospital from his office to be admitted.
Items given to you upon your admission:
- NCH Healthcare System Patient Rights & Responsibilities booklet
- Safety check list of Do’s & Dont's
- Patient questionnaire
- Florida Advance Directive booklet
NCH Healthcare System has semi-private & private rooms. Most patients are placed in a specific area with other patients who have similar illnesses or conditions. Sometimes a physician will request that a patient be placed on a specific floor where special monitoring equipment is available.
If you request a private room, we will make every effort to accommodate you. However, it is not possible to guarantee a specific accommodation in advance, as room assignments are based upon availability the day of admission.
Please leave your jewelry, items of sentimental value, credit cards, & cash at home. The hospital cannot be responsible for any valuables left at your bedside.
We have for your convenience, an International Insurance Coordinator on site that is available to assist and answer any questions you may have regarding your international/travel insurance. 239-624-6400Location Map