Epidural anesthesia decreases the sensation of pain in your lower body while allowing you to remain conscious.
- It is given during labor and continues through the birth.
- A nurse anesthetist is available 24 hours a day to administer your epidural when your doctor orders it.
If you want an epidural during your delivery, we require that you have an epidural consult.
- You may make your appointment as early as 28 weeks into your pregnancy.
- Please call 513-7545 to speak to Wendy Ciresi of Collier Anesthesia to make your appointment.
- You may also complete your preregistration on the day of your appointment.