NCH Healthcare Group’s Rheumatology Division, under the directorship of Eric J. Hochman, M.D., triple Board Certified in Rheumatology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, offers a range of clinical services including the treatment of arthritic conditions, joint aspirations, bone densities, and more.
As a rheumatologist, he:
- Is trained to do the detective work necessary to discover the cause of swelling and pain
- Tries to diagnose early so that appropriate treatment can begin immediately
- May need to see you more than once as one visit may not be enough to determine a diagnosis and a course of treatment.
- Will work with you closely to identify the problem and design an individualized treatment program.
NCH Healthcare Group's Rheumatology Division, closely coordinated with our Orthopedics and Physical Therapy Divisions, provides state-of-the-art care to patients with the following conditions:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Gout and Pseudogout
- Connective Tissue Disorders
- Autoimmune Diseases
- All other bone, muscle and joint diseases and issues
To make an appointment with Dr. Hochman, please call (239) 596-8199.