The NCH Physician Group offers a convenient Urgent Care Walk-in Center on the northside of Collier County on Vanderbilt Beach Road with extended hours seven days a week. Staffed by outstanding Board Certified Emergency Physicians, nurses and physician assistants, the center provides care and treatment for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries to people of all ages (an alternative to the emergency room, saving you money and time).
The on-site service capabilities range from treating minor cuts and sniffles to all of the following clinical services:
- On-site Laboratory
- On-site X-Ray
- Treatment of skin abrasions, tears, and lacerations.
- Upper Respiratory Infections: cough, sore throat, ear pain IV hydration with medication
- Skin Rash (Shingles, Contact Dermatitis)
- Urinary Tract Infections
- 12-lead EKG's
- Most foreign body removals
- Tetanus and Influenza Vaccinations
- Ability to schedule outpatient CAT Scans and MRI's
|Karl Korri, M.D.
||Steven West, M.D.|