Green Tree Outpatient Rehabilitation Center
Green Tree Outpatient Rehabilitation Center-North Naples
2330 Immokalee Road
Naples, FL 34110
Ph. (239) 596-0834
Fax (239) 596-2155
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
We provide physical, speech and occupational therapy services for adults and pediatrics.
Our staff is dedicated to delivering results in a compassionate and friendly environment. The
commitment and enthusiasm of our team is apparent at our clinic. We provide excellence in patient care and you are our priority. We are passionate about helping you meet your therapy goals or your family member’s therapy goals. We understand the importance of living an active, integrated, and healthy life.
We require a referral from your physician and accept referrals from local and out of state physicians. Our experienced staff looks forward to helping you achieve your therapy goals.
The Green Tree Rehabilitation Center provides a variety of programs:
- Sports Injuries: Tennis & Golf Injuries/ACL Injuries/Teen Sports Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Pre & Post Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Hand Therapy by a Certified Hand Therapist
- Neck & Back Pain
- Balance & Vestibular Program
- Pediatric physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Private pediatric gym and treatment rooms
therapists specializing in Augmentative Communication, Handwriting, Feeding Issues, Sensory Integration, Developmental Delays, Autism, and Speech and Language disorders.
- Post-Stroke Rehabilitation
- Speech Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease, Dysphagia, Aphasia, & Voice conditions