The therapists at NCH Outpatient Rehabilitation are passionate about restoring your optimal function. We believe in providing education to the community on key topics to keep you healthy and active throughout your lifetime.
Our Speakers Bureau of skilled therapists are available to share their expertise through lectures & workshops.
- Staying Active with Osteoporosis
- Oh My Aching Back!
- Hit the Links-How to Prevent Common Golf and Tennis Injuries
- Managing Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain-When it's Not Just Your Rotator Cuff
- Stroke-Signs, Symptoms, & Recovery
- Evidenced Based Treatment Strategies for Parkinson’s disease using LSVT LOUD™ & LSVT BIG™ therapies.
- Aging Gracefully
- Arthritis and Living Well
- Preventing Knee Injuries in Young Athletes
- Building a Better Mousetrap-Ergonomic tips for the workplace
- Are Balance Problems Making Your Head Spin? How Physical Therapy can help.
- What is Your Voice Saying About You? Strategies on Caring for Voice Disorders
- When a Milkshake isn’t Enough! Strategies for coping with Dysphagia.
- The Painful Thumb
- Post Polio Syndrome
We offer lectures and workshops throughout the year on various topics. For more information on our Speaker’s Bureau, please contact us at (239)-624-1644. Contact the NCH Outpatient Rehab Department