NCH Healthcare System Earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval
The NCH Healthcare System has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for its Total Hip and Knee Replacement Programs by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission’s national standards for healthcare quality and safety in disease-specific care. The certification award recognizes NCH’s dedication to continuous compliance with The Joint Commission’s state-of-the- art standards. >> Click to learn more
Suzanne Graziano, R.N., MSN, ONC, NE-BC, CNAT, Director, Orthopaedics, Neurosciences and The Brookdale Center for Healthy Aging and Rehabilitation and
leads an interdisciplinary care team coordinating patient care and recovery.
- Newly renovated state of the art 32 bed Orthopedic Unit at the downtown campus.
- Newly renovated state of the art 32 bed Orthopedic Unit featuring Cerner Smart Room Technology at NCH North Naples Hospital.
- Comprehensive Interdisciplinary Pre-operative Joint Replacement Education Program for elective surgical patients and their family.
- Proactive post operative pain management program featuring multimodal pain medication.
- Aggressive individualized rehab program for joint surgical patients initiated day of surgery.
- Individualized comprehensive discharge planning including collaboration with community resources to provide continuity of care.
- Highest Medicare volume Hospital in State of Florida (4 years in a row) for Total Joint Replacement Surgery performing over 1,800 surgical cases annually and growing.
- Community Outreach regularly scheduled Orthopedic lecture series.
- Positive Surgical Care Improvement Outcomes
- Length of stay below national average.
- Incidence of potential post op complications such as infection, falls, DVT, PE consistent with national average.
- High patient satisfaction for pain management.
- High overall patient satisfaction related to surgical experience and post operative recovery.