Financial & Estate planning involves some of the most important decisions you will make in your lifetime. Each year, people like you, make a substantial commitment to the NCH Healthcare System through planned gifts. These gifts vary widely in size, form and purpose, but each in its way adds strength to the hospital's mission touching every patient and family member, doctor, nurse and staff member. We are greatly appreciative.
The BANYAN SOCIETY, established by the NCH Healthcare Foundation, recognizes the generosity of those who have made a planned gift to the NCH Healthcare System. Every person who has included the NCH Healthcare System in their estate plans is invited to become a member of the BANYAN SOCIETY.
Qualifying gifts include*:
Members of the BANYAN SOCIETY receive special recognition, including
- Living Trust Distributions
- Charitable Remainder Trusts & Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Life Insurance
- IRA/Retirement Plans
- Real Estate and Remainder interests in a personal residence
- Opportunity to meet with members of the NCH Healthcare System leadership team in a private setting.
- Subscription to important periodic communications such as our quarterly newsletter and the CEO's weekly ‘Straight Talk' electronic newsletter.
- Permanent recognition in the Sharon and Dolph von Arx Donor Recognition Galleries at both NCH hospitals.
- Recognition in the NCH Healthcare System Annual Report.
- Invitations to a special event designed exclusively for BANYAN SOCIETY members.
- Invitation to the NCH Healthcare Foundation's annual Donor Appreciation event.
We invite you to join the NCH Healthcare System‘s BANYAN SOCIETY and help secure the future of the hospital for your family, friends and yourself. Take the lead….the future of the NCH Healthcare System depends on leaders like you who share a deep commitment to healthcare and healing. If you are interested in joining but wish to remain anonymous, that desire will be honored.
To let us know you have included the NCH Healthcare System in your plans, please download the BANYAN SOCIETY Member Enrollment Form. Or you may email your information, to The NCH Healthcare System Foundation.
* We strongly advise seeking counsel from your attorney, accountant, financial planner or other planning professional prior to making any planned gift.