How to Apply
Applications are made through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Application will require the following:
- Official medical school transcripts
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, COMLEX)
- A Dean's letter and two other letters of recommendation
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school out of the United States)
- A copy of your medical school diploma
Minimum Test Scores Required:
- USMLE Part I: 205
- USMLE Part II: 220
- COMLEX Part I: 480
- COMLEX Part II: 500
We do not accept applications from individuals with medical school graduation dates greater than 5 years from date of application.
Applicants considered for appointment will be invited through ERAS for an interview with the Program Director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted mid-October through mid-January.