NCH means Nurses Care Here
Welcome to the NCH Professional Nursing Website! This site highlights the initiatives and amazing programs that our nurses have helped designed to sustain a positive healthcare work environment that cares about nurses. Continue reading to learn more about how NCH supports our nurses’ career success and why our patients say…."NCH means Nurses Care Here"
Nursing Mission, Vision and Promise
Our mission is to provide compassionate, safe, quality care, embracing the unique needs of patients and their families in our community.
Our vision is to be the preferred destination for nursing services, while providing compassionate, quality care to our patients.
Promise: The NCH Nursing Promise is:
We care about our Patients—by considering the unique needs of our patients and their families when making nursing care decisions.
We care about our Team—by promoting collaboration and communication in a respectful environment focused on the needs of our patients.
We care about our Hospital—by supporting the organization’s mission “helping everyone live a longer, happier, and healthier life.”
We care about our Community—by serving the people of Southwest Florida and those who depend upon us for care and healing.
We care about our Profession—by contributing to nursing excellence through the use of education, research and evidence based practice.
New to Practice - Nurse Residency Program
In alignment with the Institute of Medicine Future of Nursing Report, the Nurse Residency Program supports the assimilation of new to practice nurses into the workforce. Our program is designed to develop a new graduate nurse’s:
- Clinical and critical thinking skills
- Delegation and communication skills
- Assessment and management of patients
- Preceptor Program
- Nurse Manager Academy
- Charge Nurse Academy
- Internship Program
- Fellowship Program
- 100% reimbursement for certification exam fees
- 100% paid onsite review courses
- 100% reimbursements for certificate renewal
- ANCC success pays members may test twice at no cost
- Tuition reimbursement paid at 100% state rate after one year of employment
EXCEL Clinical Ladder Program
- 4 Professional nursing levels
- Focus on professional growth and development
- Level 2, 3, and 4 are bonus eligible
- CARING Award
- DAISY Award
- Annual Nursing Excellence Awards
- Annual Professional Certification Celebration
Technology in Nursing
- Smart Rooms
- iPhones-text alerts
NCH Nursing Careers
Address: 350 7th Street North, Naples FL 34102
Phone: (239) 624-4500
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm