Community Blood Center, an affiliate of the NCH Healthcare System,
supplies hospitals in Collier County with life-saving blood products. When a donor gives the gift of life at the Community Blood Center location in Naples or on the blue and white Community Blood Center bloodmobiles, he or she is helping to ensure adequate levels of blood products are available in area hospitals and ready for local patients, friends or family who suddenly need them. It is estimated that nine out of ten people who live to age 70 will require a blood transfusion.
News & Announcements
COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma Donors Urgently Needed
Potential Candidates must:
- Have had a positive COVID-19 swab or antibody test on record & be able to produce a written copy
If you meet criteria register by clicking onto “Donor Request Forms” on this page or contact
- Be fully recovered & symptom-free of COVID-19 for at least 14 days
- Meet all regular blood donor criteria & some specific laboratory criteria
Shannon Sanchez: 239.624.6504 firstname.lastname@example.org
- All visitors are required to bring & wear face masks to our branch office & bloodmobile blood drive sites. Only donors will be permitted on the bloodmobile.
- NCH Commmunity Blood Center is NOT doing any antibody testing to determine if someone potentially had the corona virus. Stayed tuned to media & our website for any changes
NCH COMMUNITY BLOOD CENTER'S NAPLES BRANCH OFFICE
11190 Health Park Blvd. Naples, FL 34110. Located on the
NCH North Naples Hospital campus off Immokalee Road, north of Goodlette Rd. Visitors should look for directional signs & access through the Brookdale Entrance.
Mon., Thurs., & Fri.:8 am - 4 pm, Tues.11 am - 7 pm
Closed Wed., Sat., Sun. & Holidays
Scroll down for bloodmobile blood drive sites
Whole blood can be donated on the bloodmobile or at the Naples Branch location during posted business hours. No appointment is necessary to give whole blood at the Naples branch location.
Platelet Donations: By appointment only & are done at
the Naples Branch location listed above. Criteria to donate platelets:
You must be aspirin-free within the last 48 hours. Some restrictions apply for women who have been pregnant. If you wish to donate platelets, please call us at 624-4120 and CHOOSE OPTION 3 on the phone menu.
Leave a message with your name and phone number and we will call you back as soon as possible to answer any questions or to schedule your platelet donation appointment. It takes about 2 hours to donate platelets, you must eat a meal, be well hydrated with water or juice and have a photo ID