Patients will be discharged from inpatient rehab when one or more of the following criteria are met:
- Treatment goals are met.
- A determination is made by the interdisciplinary team that the patient has limited potential to benefit from further treatment / service.
- Intensity of inpatient rehabilitation services is no longer required.
- Failure to make measurable functional progress.
- Patient is unwilling to fully participate in the program (i.e. refuses therapy).
- Medical condition, or treatment for a medical condition excludes the patient from full participation in the program.